TapePro Mud Box VS Northstar Taper Mate
Here is the breakdown for the application of the tool – Both tools deliver these functions:
- Fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
- Simultaneously applies paper taper and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Long tape arms for great reach
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Same Mud Capacity
- Same Lightweight design
- Same Clear Polycarbonate Mud Box
The only difference we can see is that the TapePro Mud box has an additional bracing arm – for strength.
Here is a video which explains the TapePro Mud Box and also introduces the TapePro Mud Box Pro – Their improved version of the mud box.
But if you are looking at an entry level taping tool, that gives professional finishes and cuts your work time in half – then we recommend the Northstar Taper Mate for quality and price.
November 8, 2016