Box08"+12"+Ext Handle Columbia
$1576.19 INC. GST
Back by 5 years manufacturer’s warranty, Columbia offers the widest range of high quality, high capacity finishing boxes in the world. From our 8" Fat Boy to our 12", they all well-built and fine-tuned to offer great flat joints for years. The Columbia Fat Boy boxes offer smoothest finishing and easiest to push, and now they're also the highest capacity on the market.
This bundle includes:
- Box 8" & 12" Fat Boy Boxes
- Matrix Box Handle 101-147cm
Hand made from U.S billet aluminum and steel components with a larger capacity. Designed with bead wheel to protects axel from wear while running box on bead.
Features & benefits
- Holds approximately 40% more mud than standard boxes
- Free floating brass bar reaches into corners without leaving flags
- Handle-mounting screws are higher on the box door for an easy push
- Extremely durable extruded frame for extended use
- New and improved "no swell" gaskets for use with most solvents and lubricants
- 5 year warranty - "Authorised Retailer"
"Crowns the joint". Distributes joint compound evenly in correct amounts over horizontal joints. Choose from 8",10" or 12" width.
The Extendable Handle
The Columbia Matrix flat box handle is manufactured to the highest quality and is the only hydraulic extendable box handle in the market place.
Features & benefits
- Capable of lengths extending from 1m - 1.5m
- Patented hydraulic brake system allows continuous braking throughout the extension
- Lightest extendable flat box handle on the market weighing only 1.13kgs
- Rigid hex tube design limits flex and maximises energies at all lengths
- Precision machining for utmost durability and dependability
- Hydraulic power grip allows more pressure with less force
- Entirely closed hydraulic system is clean and carefree - no mess, nothing to fill
- A soft grip for comfort and new thumb-click extension mechanism
- "Authorised Retailer"
Adapts to all flat boxes and allows for the flat box to be held steady at different angles as it is placed on joints. It is also used as a lever for pushing the door on flat boxes to apply compound to joints and allows use of tool at multiple lengths.
Write Your Own Review