Loading Pump Columbia
Compound Pump Columbia
$574.38 INC. GST
- Product Value below $1000 ( $143.60 4 interest free payment)
This tool lives in your mud bucket and loads Columbia tools with joint compound. Columbia Mud Pump is built to perform in the toughest environment features quick-release clamps on head that allow for easy removal of the pump tube from the head. This allows for easy and quick cleaning of the entire unit, and is especially useful when using fast setting joint compound. The pump is built to exacting air-tight standards making them the easiest to pump and prime. They’re fabricated with an anodized aluminum cylinder, durable stainless steel shaft, a precision machined cast aluminum head, and a tough, smooth solid aluminum leg. Whether you are using quick-set mud or any other type of joint compound, we have the pump for your bucket.
Features & benefits
- Smooth solid leg makes easy cleaning
- 20 degree angle handle provides enhanced leverage and less back strain
- Anodized body, stainless steel shaft and precision-machined cast head
- Soft grip handle with billet aluminium ball
- Billet anodized leg is sturdy, well balanced and easier to clean
- 5 year warranty - "Authorised Retailer"
The Columbia mud pump loads joint compound into the taper, boxes, high-top boxes, corner box, and nail spotter. The gooseneck or filler is also required, these are sold separately.
NOTE: Box filler nozzle pictured is not included with purchase of mud pump.
Write Your Own Review