New & Exclusive Paperless Drywall Tape - FibaFuse
Easy to work with and efficient to install, FibaFuse is porous allowing the joint compound to become part of the tape for stronger bond.
Features & benefits
- Open fibre design - Fuses with compound to create stronger joints compared to paper tape
- Mould-resistant - Increased mould protection for a safer environment
- Pre-creased - For easy installation
- Eliminates blisters and bubbles common with paper tape
- Available in 75m & 150m rolls both 52mm wide
- 62% lighter than paper tape
- Crack strength is 76% stronger than paper tape
Used for taping plasterboard joints & cracks. Has centre crease for use in internal angles. Also ideal for high-humidity & moisture prone applications.
|Size||75 and 150 meters in length|