Terms and Conditions
About these Terms &Conditions
In these terms and conditions “we” and “us” mean Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd ABN 310 109 381 28 or PO Box 1560 Capalaba Qld 4157 and “you” means you the customers.
The information on the Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd website has been checked and authorised by Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd prior to publication.
Whilst we’ve taken great care in preparing the content for this website, we shall not be liable, either directly or in any consequential way, for acts or omissions by any party in the direct or indirect use of the information described herein.
Due to ongoing product development, Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to change, without notice, any product details on this website, including pricing, specifications, appearance and performance.
Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of third-party websites linked to from this website.
Your privacy is important to us and Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd is committed to privacy principles and the protection of your personal information. It’s your right to know and understand how your personal information will be used when you access our website so you can make an informed choice about the personal information you’d like to provide us.
When you come to our website and interact with it, we collect a range of data, including:
- how you got to our website
- the date and time of visit
- the content looked at on our website
- the pathways used to find content
- the documents downloaded
- data for the purpose of processing your order
This information helps us:
- review what the majority of the people who come to our website are looking for
- determine the effectiveness of our website in catering to customers’ needs
- tailor our website to suit our customers’ needs
- improve and develop our products
- for marketing, supplying or delivering our products to you
Any personal information you submit on our website, such as when you fill out an online form, place an order or send us an email, is stored on Pro Plaster’s database. We do not collect unnecessary information and will not disclose the information you provide us to any unrelated third-party unless required to by law.
If you decide to provide us with your personal information, you consent to our using your personal information as explained in our Terms & conditions or otherwise permitted under the ‘National Privacy Principles’.
If you have any questions related to data collection, please send an email.
Pro Plaster Products encrypts all order information submitted to our server via industry-standard SSL
You may place an order by:
- Filling in the Order Form on the Pro Plaster Products online shop and clicking the “Submit My Order” button
- Telephoning 1800 652 267 between 6.00am and 4.30pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, excluding Queensland public holidays
- Faxing an order to (07) 3390 3281 or
- Emailing your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Plaster Products currently only sell and ship products via online orders within Australia. For international orders contact us by phone or email and we will review your request.
Pro Plaster reserves the right to exclude regional areas from their free shipping policy. Areas which are excluded may include regional/ remote WA, NT, QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS and SA anything regional is classified via couriers to be anything out of the metropolitan area. For a full list of excluded postcodes please contact email@example.com
We regularly have special online discounts provided as a discount coupon to existing and/or new customers and each has its own coupon code. You need to enter this code in the shopping cart to take advantage of the offer.
Coupons may only be used towards the payment of products on our website not shipping. Coupons can only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions under which they are issued.
Coupons are only valid for redemption on Pro Plaster Products online store and cannot be redeemed in store.
All website orders must be paid by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal. The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer. Credit cards payments are processed in real-time by our 128-bit encrypted SSL secure server and payment gateway. Credit cards are charged immediately. We do not keep a record of your credit card information.
Proof of Online Purchase
We will send you an Order Confirmation email once you complete the check out process online.
When your order has been shipped, we will email you to advise also.
All products are distributed from Brisbane, Queensland. Estimated delivery time for your product(s) into metropolitan areas and capital cities is approximately 1-2 business days. Country areas and regional centres may require a further 3-4 business days. Where available a tracking number will be provided to allow you to track the delivery status of your order.
Please allow 10 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognized holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product. We make every effort to honor the estimated delivery time in regards to your receipt of your product(s). However, estimated delivery times may be subject to circumstances outside of our control. If your delivery window has passed and you have not received your product(s), please contact a Sales Representative for the latest status of your product(s).
For the majority of our products, we use Australia Post eParcel. For oversized items* we will use a cost effective road based transport of our choice. All orders will deliver to the address you have specified as your “Shipping Address” on your order. Ensure your shipping address is a physical address as WE CANNOT SHIP TO A PO BOX ADDRESS.
In the case that Australia Post eParcel arrives at your office or residence and no one is available to take receipt of your package(s), Australia Post eParcel will leave a card with instructions for how to coordinate another pickup time.
If you have an oversized item and are not home to receive your parcel then it will be taken to the nearest transport depot. There is a re-delivery fee of $10 which must be paid by the customer in order to receive your parcel again.
While we make every effort to deliver your package(s) within the estimated delivery time window, we cannot guarantee delivery. Upon delivery, title and all risk of loss pass to you the customer and new owner.
* An oversized item is anything over 1.1m and cannot be shipped via Australia Post. This includes (but is not limited to) stilts, benches and planks, panel sheet lifters, sanders and vaccums, wheelbarrows, panel carts and some automatic tool handles.
All prices are in Australian dollars. Pro Plaster Products purchases are subject to GST. The final dollar total of your order including GST and any applicable shipping charges will be advised at checkout, or if placing your order by phone, fax or email by one of our sales representatives. The invoice Pro Plaster Products email or posts you will include GST.
Prices displayed on our website are subject to change without notice. All pricing displayed on our website is for online purchases only and may not be matched at any physical Pro Plaster Products store. All pricing displayed in any or all physical Pro Plaster Products store may not be matched on our website.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to.
The about policy is offered by Pro Plaster in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under the Trade Practices Act 1974 and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws and regulations.
To discuss the repair, exchange, or return of a product, contact one of our Sales Representatives on 1800 652 267.
Submissions / Posting Guidelines
By sending or submitting your reviews, comments, photos and video clips (including accompanying text) to us you are stating that you have read, agree to and understand the following terms and conditions:
- Submission is not a guarantee of a posting on our website. Pro Plaster reserves the right to accept or decline any and all submissions.
- You hereby grant Pro Plaster, its affiliates and subsidiaries, the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, license to use, reproduce, edit and distribute the content of your material for commercial and promotional use without payment to you.
- You cannot send any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Personal Information - any review or comment containing personal information such as names, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses is not tolerated.
- External links to any unrelated or offensice material is prohibited. Senseless posts, not relating to the product or Pro Plaster will be rejected/deleted. Spam/advertisements are also not allowed.
- Duplicated reviews or comments, with identical or similar text are not allowed.
- You agree that you have been given permission from the copyright owner to enter into this agreement on their behalf, should the copyright of material not be your own.
- You agree to indemnify Pro Plaster in respect of any costs, damages or loss should there be a breach of these terms and conditions arising from reproductions that misrepresent the subject or that contravene copyright laws.
- Pro Plaster reserves the right to edit submissions for clarity and length.
Dob In A Mate and Win a Ute Terms & Conditions
2. The promoter is Pro Plaster Products Australia Pty Ltd, 31 Neumann Road, Capalaba, QLD 4157, telephone number 1800 652 267, ABN 31010938128.
3. The Promotion commences at 6.00am (AEDT) on 15 March 2015 and entries close at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 11 March 2016 (Promotional Period).
4. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry is open to Australian residents only. The promoter, other entities and agencies associated with this competition, their related bodies corporate and each of their officers, agents, employees and immediate family of any of them are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
5. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must during the Competition Period complete one (1) of the following:
(a) Via web:
For existing Pro Plaster Products customers who receive a direct mail via post or direct email about the Competition use a compatible browser to visit https://www.proplaster.com.au/dobinamate and follow the directions to fully complete and submit the online entry form, including first name, last name, email, mobile, industry group, postcode, and nominate valid person/s in the plastering industry that is currently working including their name and a valid mobile number and or email address.; or
For entrants that are not existing Pro Plaster Products customers, or an existing customer who does not fall into condition 5(a), use a compatible browser to visit https://www.proplaster.com.au/dobinamate and follow the directions to fully complete and submit the online entry form, including their first name, last name, email, mobile, industry group, postcode, and nominate valid person/s in the plastering industry that is currently working including their name and a valid mobile number and or email address.; or
(b) Via In Store:
Pro Plaster Products customers can enter via a compatible browser available on trade store desk to visit https://www.proplaster.com.au/dobinamate and follow the directions to fully complete and submit the online entry form, including their first name, last name, email, mobile, industry group, postcode, and nominate valid person/s in the plastering industry that is currently working including their name and a valid mobile number and or email address.
(c) Via Over the Phone:
Existing & not existing Pro Plaster Products customers can enter over the phone by free call 1800 652 267 providing their first name, last name, email, mobile, industry group, postcode, and nominate valid person/s in the plastering industry that is currently working including their name and a valid mobile number and or email address.
Only one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant entering pursuant to Condition 5(a),(b) or (c) is permitted. Any subsequent entry from a person after the first valid entry is received will be deemed invalid.
7. Employees and contractors of the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act) and such employees and contractors' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
8. To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit repeated entries.
Draws and Prizes
9. There will be one (1) prize to be given away. The first valid entry drawn from the total number of valid entries received will win a 2015 Mitsubishi Triton 1 ton utility vehicle (Vehicle) inclusive of 12 months registration.
The colour of the vehicle in any advertising, marketing or promotional material published as part of the Promotion may not be the colour of the Vehicle that is awarded to the winner.
10. The winner will be required to collect the Vehicle from a Brisbane metropolitan location as specified by the Promoter and within three months of the initial draw date. Any costs involved in collecting the Vehicle or transporting the Vehicle from the pick-up location to the winner's residence, or to any other location, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. The total prize value is up to $24,000 and is correct at time of printing. The individual components of the prize are valued as follows:
a) 2015 Mitsubishi Triton 1 ton utility vehicle – valued at up to $24,000;
12. The prize value is correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
13. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification, subject to any written directions given by the appropriate State or Territory Lottery Departments. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
14. The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
15. The competition prize draw of winners will take place at 11.00am (AEDST) on Monday 14/03/2016, at the head office of the promoter at 31 Neumann Road, Capalaba, QLD. The winner will be drawn by random selection. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing from 14 March 2016. The winner's' name will also be published at https://www.proplaster.com.au/dobinamate from 14 March 2016 . The winner will also be published on the Pro Plaster Products Facebook and Twitter pages from 14/03/2016. Only the winner will receive written notification. If the winner cannot be reached within three months at the email address, address or telephone number provided to Pro Plaster Products they will unfortunately be disqualified and their prize made eligible for redraw under clause 17.
16. If for any reason the winner does not take their prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion or claim their prize, then that prize (or element thereof), will be forfeited.
17. The draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at 11am (AEST) on 14 June 2016, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, and the subsequent winner will be notified by telephone and in writing and have their name published at https://www.proplaster.com.au/dobinamate from 14 March 2016.
Personal Information and Privacy
20. You can contact the Promoter's Marketing Team if you would like details of the personal information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like it to be corrected. Our Marketing Team's contact details are:
Pro Plaster Products Marketing, 31 Neumann Road, Capalaba, QLD 4157,or via email atmarketing @proplaster.com.au
21. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use your personal information (such as name, age, membership number and image, mobile phone number, email address) and any other information provided to the Promoter pursuant to this Promotion without remuneration or compensation to you for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you and promoting Pro Plaster Products.
Limitation of Liability
22. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
23. Subject to the approval of the relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments, the Promoter may:
a) modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
b) terminate or cancel the Promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any modification, suspension, termination or cancellation.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
26. The Promoter has obtained the following permits in regard to the Promotion:
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/01278
ACT Permit No. TP 15/04844
VIC Permit No. 15/368
SA Permit No. T15/367
Any queries arising from the interpretation of these terms & conditions may be raised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.